WINGERsoft BMS since 2012
Relax & Manage your Business with Ease!
BMS Supply Chain
Why Use WINGERsoft BMS?
WINGERsoft Business Management System will support you in organizing, tracking and managing sales, purchases/supplies, inventory/stock, assets, expenses, consumables, cash flow and book of accounts (balance sheet, profit and loss statement and cash flow statement).
Designed to fit and manage resources of a wide range of business types regardless of the size and supports both item-based and service-based businesses. Manufacturing Pharmaceutical Hospital Hardware Supermarket Grocery Consultancy Catering Hotel Retail
Wholesale Restaurant Bar Saloon etc.
WINGERsoft BMS Features
Cash Flow Chart of Accounts Banking (Cash transfer) Human Resource(Employees) Account Balances (Trial Balance) Balance Sheet Income Statement (Profit and Loss)
Multi -branches Business restrictions/rules Multi-currencies Multi-payment methods Bank & owner accounts Exchange rates Multi-stores/sections
Cash Receipt from cash sale Cash Receipt from credit sale Capital Contribution by shareholder Receipt of Loan
Payment for Cash Purchase Payment for Credit Purchase Loan Repayment Cash Drawing By Owner
Receivables Payables and User Cash Flow Account Balances, Stock Levels & Values Sales, Purchases & Expenses Journals and Ledgers Chart of Accounts
Sale Quotation (SQ) Purchase Order (PO) Purchase Invoice (PI) Record Expenses
Sale Quotation (SQ) Sale Order (SO) Sale Invoice (SI) Goods Delivery (GD)
Customers Suppliers Schemes Providers (Bill Others)
Map Items (Packs) Unpack Item
ITEM MANAGEMENT Items, Products and Services Categories, Units, Prices and Locations
Item Transfer Request (ITR) Item Transfer Issue (ITI)
SECURITY & LICENSE
Group User Access License Management
Dispose Stock (DS)
BARCODE & PRINTERS
Loyalty Card Points
Deployment Costs The cost of deploying WINGERsoft BMS depends on the readiness of the client environment:
- The computer skills of the users (staff) of the client.
- The state of the hardware i.e. server computer, user computers, printers, etc.
- The availability and state of the client LAN/WAN network.
- The location of the client. Basing on these factors, we are able to come up with appropriate deployment costs. This picture gives us the nature and quantity of trainings needed and the amount of time needed to install, and configure the system at the client premises.
Support Costs We provide support for the software as the need arises. This support includes but not limited to the following:
- Training of NEW staff/users of the system.
- Adding custom features/functions of the system.
- Support for all issues related to the system such as back-up and restore, network related, hardware related, and any other issue that affects usage of the system.
The client will be billed depending on the man hours/days, transport, accommodation and meals that are needed to solve the issue. This will be agreed upon prior to executing the needed support.
Software (License) Costs
License costs are payable on an agreed period (monthly, yearly etc.). The license enables you to receive software updates. These updates can be as a result of error fixes or upgrade/addition of new generic features/functions.
For Small Businesses For Medium and Large Businesses
License costs are negotiable depending on the magnitude of customization, new features/modules/functions and level of integration with other systems the client needs.